Come along to the Annual Town Assembly next Wednesday 31 May, starting at 7pm in Ringwood Gateway.
This year we will be hearing from various local sports clubs about their current activities and plans for the future, including Hoops Netball Club and New Forest Netball League; Ellingham & Ringwood RFC; Ringwood Town FC; and Ringwood Bowling Club.
- To approve the Minutes of the last Annual Town Assembly held on 11th May 2022
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- To recieve the Annual Report of the Town Mayor
- To receive the reports of Town Council Committee Chairmen
- To receive a verbal report from Jeremy Heron upon the financial status of the Ringwood United Charities
- To hear from various Ringwood sports clubs about their current activities and future plans
- To consider any other items of business by permission of the Town Mayor