Every Wednesday in the Market Square
Relaunch 24 April
Fresh new market
Enjoy local. Support local.
Friday 22nd March marks the start of Purdah, which is the term used to describe the pre-election period, between the time an election is announced (22nd March) and the date the election is held (2nd May).
During this period, local government is subject to restrictions on communications activity to ensure that councils cannot be accused of bias.
During Purdah we will:
* Give no publicity to matters which are politically controversial
* Make no reference to election candidates in our press releases or social media
* Not issue photographs of candidates or hold press photo opportunities or launch events featuring any candidates
* Not post on social media about any matters which are politically controversial
* Remove any visitor posts on social media which are politically controversial
Welcome to the website of Ringwood Town Council.
The aim of this website is to inform the public about the Council’s work, its services, the facilities available, together with information about the town.
Ringwood, in the County of Hampshire, is the Western Gateway to the beautiful New Forest, at a crossing point of the River Avon. For centuries it has been the traditional market town of the New Forest with its market charter dating back to 1226.