Sponsorship and support for events
Ringwood Events Team is organising the Fireworks and Bonfire Night display (Sunday 3rd November 2019) and Christmas in Ringwood (Sunday 1st December 2019).
If you are interested in supporting these events, and through it, reach thousands of local people in the town, please email Charmaine.email@example.com or call 01425 483883.
Around 5000 people attend the fireworks display each year.
The celebration begins in the afternoon with family entertainment, funfair etc., culminating in the bonfire and two fabulous firework spectaculars as darkness falls (including a ‘no bangs’ display for younger children and those not keen on loud noises).
Sponsors logos can appear on tickets, posters which are displayed around town and on banners inside the event venue.
The event will be publicised on the Ringwood Town Council website and facebook page and in the Ringwood and Fordingbridge News which is distributed free of charge to every household in Ringwood and Fordingbridge.
We will arrange for a Press release to be published in the Bournemouth Daily Echo.
There is also the opportunity to be the named sponsor for the event.
The event marks the start of the Christmas period in the town with entertainment for children and families, the turning on of the Christmas Lights and a Christmas Market showcasing local crafts, foods, drinks and gifts.
As per the Bonfire event, sponsor logos can appear on posters and the event will be publicised extensively.
The event is free and non-ticketed so sponsors can choose to support a particular element of the event:
- The Christmas Tree in the Market Place- the large tree positioned in the centre of the Market Place will remain in place throughout the Christmas period
- Santa’s Grotto- last year, around 200 children and their families came to visit Santa in his Grotto
- The Entertainment Stage – as well as music acts performing throughout the afternoon, everyone’s eyes will be on the stage for the main event of the day when Santa arrives in the Market and turns on the lights
- Street entertainment – we are looking to grow the Christmas Market down the High Street and towards Fridays Cross. We would like to provide street entertainment in order to create a wonderful atmosphere throughout the market
- Children and family entertainment – we aim to draw families in earlier in the day with some children’s entertainment.
And finally, a massive thank you to anyone who has supported any of the events in the Town.
Without that support they really couldn’t take place.