Improvement works are due to begin on Monday on part of the Avon Valley Path between Gravel Lane and Snails Lane, to the west of Kingfisher Lake (Footpaths 68, 71 and 701).
A temporary closure is in place but will only be applied whilst works are taking place.
Works planned include:
- Resurfacing footpath, Gravel Lane to Hurst Road (FP68), plus barrier replacement
- Resurfacing footpath, Hurst Road to Snails Lane (FP71 & part of FP701)
- Stream bank revetments, near Hurst Road
- Bridge replacement, Woolmer Lane
- Kissing gate replacement, x3
- Signage replacement where needed