OCTOBER OPENING TIMES
Monday 10.00am - 4.30pm
Tuesday 12 noon - 4.30pm
Thursday 12 noon - 4.30pm
Friday 12 noon - 4.30pm
Saturday 10.00am - 2.00pm
Except for Half Term 22 - 26 October
Open Monday to Friday 10.00am - 4.30pm
See Facebook page for details of half term activities
Carvers Recreation Park, Southampton Road, Ringwood BH24 1JD
Just behind Carvers Skate Park
Carvers Clubhouse (previously known as The Place) was opened in 2015. It is owned and managed by Ringwood Town Council.
Pupils from Ringwood School helped to produce the original business plan and to fundraise for some of the equipment.
The Clubhouse is for the enjoyment of all children and young people
Any income generated goes back into running the café and centre.
We welcome your feedback, please submit your comment or question here
Carvers Clubhouse (and recreation park) offers:-
● A community café which is open to all and welcomes users of the play area and skate park, dog walkers, the sports field and Carvers Clubhouse.
Room and facility bookings.
The space is available for private hire. This is aimed primarily at those supporting children and young people. Discounts are available for charities and block bookings.
Click here for booking fees, terms and conditions
● Support to events such as skate park awareness day, skate competitions and special openings on carnival day and fireworks evening.
● An opportunity to develop our own innovative activities which support children and young people, enhancing their skills and understanding and encouraging participation in the local community
● Information on external providers of sessions currently running from Carvers Clubhouse.
● Keep up to date with opening hours and upcoming events via Carvers Clubhouse facebook page
● Offering lunches, snacks, ice creams, etc. at reasonable prices.
View our current menu here
● Good quality coffee plus a selection of cold drinks, teas, hot chocolate, etc.
● Toys available for young children and games for older children, including table tennis
● FREE Wi-fi
● Toilet facilities/Accessible toilet/Baby change facilities
● 5* hygiene rating
● Chip ‘n’pin and apple pay available
Carvers Clubhouse, Carvers Recreation Ground, Southampton Road, Ringwood. BH24 1JD
The concrete Skate Park, constructed by Maverick Industries, was opened in February 2016 and is located on Carvers Recreation Ground in Southampton Road (BH24 1JD).
The young people of the town raised over £3,000 towards the park, which cost a total of £150,000. They played a big part in choosing the final design and will be recruiting a ‘Maintenance Crew’ to keep it clear for users and demonstrate their commitment to the project.
A Skate Jam was held on 23 April 2016 to celebrate the official opening of the new Skate Park. A video of the event, with aerial filming by a drone, has been produced by Simon Wythe of Desire RC Ltd